Kettering University currently recognizes four National Pan-Hellenic Council member organizations on campus. All of them are “city-wide” chapters, which means they have members from other campuses in the flint area including; UofM – Flint, Mott Community College, Davenport University, and Baker College of Flint. These organizations are governed by the NPHC of the Universities and Colleges of Flint which was charter on November 1, 2008 and serves as the governing body for all of the represented “Divine Nine” undergraduate chapters currently active in Flint, MI. Like the chapters it governs the NPHC of the UC Flint is city-wide in nature although they are currently advised through the Greek Life Office at the University of Michigan – Flint.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. (Interest Group)
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Brooklyn Golden (council president)