Professor Dr. Raghu Echempati participated in several professional events during the Winter 2021 term, including delivering keynote or invited speeches at international conferences, workshops and lectures, while promoting University undergraduate and graduate programs. Audiences included faculty and students from various engineering colleges, including the University’s partner school in China, the Wuhan University of Technology.
Lecture topics were:
- “Global Perspectives and Challenges of Education”
- “Frugal and Reverse Innovations in Engineering”
- “Advances in Lightweight Materials and their Applications to Mobility Systems”
- “Fundamentals of Finite Element Methods and Analysis”
- “Linkages and Geartrain Mechanisms Design”