As you get ready to head out and enjoy the holiday break, remember to double-check the following:
- All areas should be locked
- Space heaters, fans, lights, computers, other machines turned off
- Remove plastic liner from your wastebasket, tie it up and put it in a trash barrel provided in the hallway
- Clean all food from your desk area and refrigerators
- Remove any “natural” decorations from buildings to minimize fire hazards
- There will be no Bulldog Weekly on Dec. 28 or Jan. 4.
Effective at 7 a.m., this Thursday, Dec. 23, until the resumption of business on Tuesday, Jan. 4, building access will be as follows:
- Campus Center: Access only through front doors on Chevrolet Avenue
- Academic Building: Access through the Campus Center front doors on Chevrolet Avenue via the tunnel. Check in at the Campus Safety Office.
- C.S. Mott Building: Access through the Campus Center front doors on Chevrolet Avenue. Check in at the Campus Safety Office.
- Rec Center/Thompson Hall: Closed
Note, students will not have access to campus buildings through 7 a.m., Monday, Jan. 10. If faculty members want students to have access, advanced permission must be granted by the Provost’s Office.
Call Campus Safety at (810) 762) 9501 in case of emergency.