- Monday, 6 p.m.: Zumba
- Tuesday, 6:15 p.m. & 7 p.m.: Fit Board Aquatics (Limited to eight participants)
- Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.: Yoga
- Thursday, 7 p.m.: Self Defense/Intro Martial Arts (First four weeks is self defense, and following six weeks is intro to martial arts)
- Monday-Thursday, 6:30 p.m.: Strength Training
Classes start Monday, July 12. All classes are at the Rec Center.
Reserve your spot by stopping by the front desk of the Rec Center or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also drop in at the time of the class.
The Wellness Center is offering students the free WellTrack interactive self-help therapy app.
WellTrack is designed to help you understand your mental health and provide the help you need right now. It features a suite of online tools and courses that uses aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help you identify, understand and address issues you’re having.
Download WellTrack in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and register with your Kettering email address to gain full access.
Any student or employee who doesn’t provide proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination or positive antibody test results to the University before Thursday, July 8 will be required to have an on-campus COVID-19 rapid test prior to being allowed on campus.
Testing for the Summer Term we’ll be in the Campus Center Sunset Room and take about 20 minutes. Testing dates are:
- Friday, July 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (no appointments from 1 to 1:45 p.m.)
- Saturday, July 10 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday, July 11 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Monday, July 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (no appointments from 1 to 1:45 p.m.)
Time slots are available every three minutes. To schedule an appointment, click here.
Copy + Images
Welcome our newest colleagues who joined Kettering last week:
MI-SBDC Business Consultant
MI Small Business Development Center
IT Support Specialist
IT Applications & Systems
The IT June Newsletter is now available. This month’s edition covers the following topics:
- Cybersecurity tips
- Kettering Enterprise Systems data map refreshed
- Ellucian documentation update and training by role
- Leepfrog launches new user community site
- Event and room scheduling
- Ellucian product “What’s New” On-Demand recorded sessions
- Esports update
- Google and Zoom updates
- Technology quick tips
- IT upgrades and maintenance schedules
To view the newsletter, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Technology Help Desk at HelpDesk@kettering.edu or (810) 237-8324.
Please be advised the University will follow Alternative Schedule D next Thursday, July 15 to facilitate a welcome-back-to-campus event.
The Wellness Center is partnering with Togetherall to provide virtual peer-to-peer mental health and wellbeing support.
Togetherall’s online community is clinically moderated by mental health professionals, and offers students a safe and anonymous place to express their thoughts, concerns and triumphs. Students can draw strength and insights from peers’ real-live experiences, as well as access a range of self-directed, clinically validated tools to promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
Togetherall also integrates with Kettering’s existing campus counseling services and after-hours emergency phone lines.
These free resources are available 24/7.
To learn more, watch this video. Register with your student email address at togetherall.com.