A Powerlifting Showcase will be this Saturday, June 12 in the Rec Center. Women will compete at 11 a.m. and men will compete at 2 p.m.
Participants will test their one-rep squat, bench press and/or deadlift.
Female competitors must arrive by 10:30 a.m., while male competitors must arrive by 1:30 p.m.
All interested participants must complete an entry form/waiver.
Check Bulldog Weekly for more info.
Through Sept. 25, students can see the 2019 USL League Two National Champion Flint City Bucks for free at Kettering University’s Atwood Stadium.
Kettering University student ID is required, and the offer is only good at home games.
For a complete 2021 season schedule, go here.
The Office of Student Affairs and KSG is hosting Not So Late Night Breakfast on 11th Tuesday, June 15. The day includes the following events:
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Great Court/Sunrise Cafe: T-shirt giveaway and special menu
- Noon to 4 p.m. in the Pool-vilion: Smash rage room and photobooth
- 7:30 p.m.: Virtual bingo (link will be provided)
The IT May Newsletter is now available. This month’s edition covers the following topics:
- 20 Ways to Block Mobile Attacks
- Zoomtopia 2021 Date
- Meeting minutes and upcoming BUG-MI events
- How to set up your department and team Google Share Drives
- Citrix Workspace App for KUcloud update
- Event and room scheduling
- Ellucian product “What’s New” On-Demand recorded sessions
- Esports update
- Google and Zoom updates
- Technology quick tips
- IT upgrades and maintenance schedules
To view the newsletter, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Technology Help Desk at HelpDesk@kettering.edu or (810) 237-8324.
A retirement party for Electrical Engineering Professor Dr. Ravi Warrier from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., next Monday, June 14 in the Pool-vilion.
In a continued effort in the Business Office to strive to follow best practices, we would like to announce that effective July 2, the Accounts Payable office will move to biweekly check runs, meaning that payments will be disbursed every other week.
The schedule through the end of the calendar year is as follows:
- July 2, 16, 30
- August 13, 27
- September 10, 24
- October 8, 22
- November 5, 19
- December 3, 17, 23
In order to be processed in the check run, approved vendor invoices and employee/student reimbursements must be received by 3 p.m. on Tuesday of the week of the scheduled check run. If a new vendor needs to be established, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for processing.
Additional Requests from the A/P Dept:
- Please continue to encourage vendors to utilize our ACH payment option.
- Please obtain all approvals prior to sending invoices to Accounts Payable for processing.
- Please submit all A/P related paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request a purchase order, please send your information to email@example.com.