Presentations from any Physics and related fields are welcome. In particular presentations in Materials & Nanoscience, Optics & Photonics, Acoustics, Noise & Vibrations, Medical Physics, Computational & Mathematical Physics, Biophysics, Physics Education, and Industrial Physics & Entrepreneurship are strongly encouraged!
In tune with the theme of the meeting, participants are encouraged to frame their presentations within the broader meaning and societal impact of their work.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are due by September 25, 2019
Best undergraduate poster will receive an award!
Specific abstract submission categories include:
- AAPT – Physics Education
- Condensed Matter, Materials Science, Nanoscience and Engineering
- Optics, Photonics, Spectroscopy and Imaging
- Acoustics, Noise and Vibrations
- Medical Physics and Biophysics
- Computational and Mathematical Physics
- Atomic, Molecular and Plasma Physics
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Space Science
- Energy and Environment
- Industrial Physics, Entrepreneurship and Innovation